Black Americans Embracing 2A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thriller-michael-jackson.gif

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The vast majority of Black people are law abiding. It is a small percentage of usually young black males that commit the vast majority of crimes. Mostly against other blacks. I have no problem with them becoming armed. Especially since large numbers of them are becoming Republicans to boot.
Well put. I see Black people at the range all the time they are there training and being responsible gun owners. I have not however seen any (insert N word) there.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I remember my history……

Malcolm X strongly pushed gun ownership. He correctly pointed out, imho, an armed population is not wrongly suppressed by government or hate groups.

Malcolm X organized groups of black men to carry UNLOADED rifles around the state house in kommiefornia to (truly) peacefully demonstrate for equal access and rights. kommiefornia politicians were extremely upset at these LEGAL peaceful demonstrations. politicians started scrambling for more gun control laws in their state and nationally.

nra aided and abetted a range of new gun control laws. This trend has continued through this day with further and further overreach by government. We’re he still alive, I suspect Malcolm X would have become more militant and increasingly vocal. Dr King was a more moderated voice for equality without a basis for race. I find it more interesting Dr King’s voice has been more warped and twisted versus the voice of Malcom X.

Know your history or repeat the worst of your history in short order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom