Blazer RV For Sale in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
offroadaction.ca_wp_content_uploads_2010_08_Chalet_0009.jpg

bringatrailer.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_04_1976_Chevy_Blazer_Chalet_Brochure_1.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was up on Broadway in Edmond again today and the Blazer is gone.

So, did one of you guys buy it?

If so, I want a finder's fee.....

....ha!

Actually, I eventually want to hear about your first camping trip in it.

Someone mentioned selling their home and living in it. Well for your information, the wife and I sold our home near Tuttle and now live in this:

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z458_TerryandJo_Our_20New_20Home_DSC_6461.jpg

And actually, we're loving it.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to the owner Friday and it was still for sale. I drove it Labor Day. I've been trying to buy it but, haven't met on a price yet. It is a very rare and cool little camper. The biggest hang up is I can't find any source of parts for the camper half of the truck. The conversion was done by Chinook and around 1700 were built. They think that only 300 are still on the road. If I did buy it,I would gut the camper and redo it. It wasn't built for anyone over 6' to sleep in and doesn't even have a pottapotty ( the wife says that's a must ).

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to the owner Friday and it was still for sale. I drove it Labor Day. I've been trying to buy it but, haven't met on a price yet. It is a very rare and cool little camper. The biggest hang up is I can't find any source of parts for the camper half of the truck. The conversion was done by Chinook and around 1700 were built. They think that only 300 are still on the road. If I did buy it,I would gut the camper and redo it. It wasn't built for anyone over 6' to sleep in and doesn't even have a pottapotty ( the wife says that's a must ).

As sideways as I have gotten in my K5, the LAST thing I want in there is a toilet. Yuck!!!!

Before I spent any big money for a Chalet, I'd seriously look at something better made, and cheaper. Here is a neat pop-up:

i193.photobucket.com_albums_z231_k5nutt_My_20K5z_100_603650.jpg

i193.photobucket.com_albums_z231_k5nutt_My_20K5z_100_6051.jpg

So there is a used $1500 camper (at best) on a $3500 K5 (again, at best) that is built up, and with a lot better camper set up.

We are making a camping trailer out of an old M101 trailer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom