Bleg for Info on handheld thermal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out after sundown looking for possums, raccoons, feral cats. (All the known enemy’s of our egg laying flocks) Do the little handheld units have the resolution to pick up a critter in a tree (just say the head pokin round a limb)
Trying to find a more discreet option than this
as the neighbors down the way are starting to talk......
C04E10D6-77FA-49C9-808B-9CBA268A9717.jpeg

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have an old seek thermal hand held. yes it works fine for things as long as they aren't a long way off. i can see foot prints with it until they cool off. works good for finding air leaks in the house also.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My thermal hand held will pick up things at a long distance, you just can't tell what it is. The only issue is if it's hot outside. Trees are still pretty warm an hour or two after the sun goes down during the summer. Rocks are the worse. They light up just like a critter.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you be interested in a phone number for a dealer that has probably used about every thermal option out there? He will shoot you straight with information about the different models and options.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you be interested in a phone number for a dealer that has probably used about every thermal option out there? He will shoot you straight with information about the different models and options.
That sounds like a great direction to explore.
As long as there is no expectation of purchase.
A married guy can only stuff so many pennies away in the q-tip travel case.
And like you say, the boat don’t run on thank you.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what a bleg is. :D
I can’t soell real good. “Typing” on these little tiny keys is difficult under the best of conditions.
Add in (hobbles to get bottle to soell right)
Hydrocodone-whatever that is
Due to knee surgery
And the resultant occasional random syntax can be down right entertaining.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom