Blind heater recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought the "Big Buddy." Also got the hose, the blower power supply for house current, and a one pound cylinder filler fitting.

Primary purpose is not freezing when gun season opens, but I plan to pick up several 20 pound cylinders for emergency heat if we should for some reason lose our natural gas at home. It won't heat a 2100 square foot home, but it'll keep it above freezing, and if we have electricity the hvac fan will circulate the air throughout the house.

Additionally, it'll make my workspace in the garage usable when it otherwise would not be.

Thanks to everyone for your advice.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=132730.0

This link is one of the coolest forum threads ever. Leave it to a ice fisherman to bring out the finest in a small heater. Enjoy, and "your welcome". Note , must read til end. The ideas are too cool.

Thats funny.

I want to get one now, just to cook on it!

i284.photobucket.com_albums_ll12_jamesmorrison1966_137.jpg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought the "Big Buddy." Also got the hose, the blower power supply for house current, and a one pound cylinder filler fitting.

Primary purpose is not freezing when gun season opens, but I plan to pick up several 20 pound cylinders for emergency heat if we should for some reason lose our natural gas at home. It won't heat a 2100 square foot home, but it'll keep it above freezing, and if we have electricity the hvac fan will circulate the air throughout the house.

Additionally, it'll make my workspace in the garage usable when it otherwise would not be.

Thanks to everyone for your advice.

I hope you got the filter to use with the 20lb tank. it may have some crud in it that will plug your gas valve. it has happened to me.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Corned beef hash and fried eggs is reason enough for me to quick sitting out in the elements................ I guess?

Latest posts

Top Bottom