BO Did Not Sign Any Executive Orders!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama DID NOT sign a single Executive Order yesterday despite the media saying he did. They are Executive Actions. Nothing more than a "To Do" list. There are 3 statements saying he will issue “Presidential Memoranda”, which are basically the same thing as an EO, but the wording of those isn't all that bad. We'll see what comes out in the wash, though.

This isn't exactly a gun-friendly article, but it explains it...

http://www.nationalreview.com/media...ve-action-and-media-hypocrisy-greg-pollowitz#

This is the only one that bothers me...

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

But none of the others say he wants to mandate this. I guess maybe he's hoping to pass this through Congress?

I have heard on the news twice here in Austin that he signed Executive Orders banning high-capacity magazines and mandating background checks for private sales. But hey, if it placates people...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is disturbing, but not shocking, that anyone thinks he actually signed anything of substance at that ceremony.

It was a ceremonial signing event. The real admistrivia gets taken care of behind closed doors.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I keep seeing posts here in this forum that say EO and if you Google it, there are lots of articles incorrectly reporting it. Not that I mind, it's working in our favor, for once. I hate seeing folks say it on here, though.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would be nice if for all the MFG's & suppliers to flood the market with stuff before anything can happen, get all the sales possible while helping arm American citizens. Then if he gets anything passed change it up. I'd love to see a strong support for the people by the MFG's & suppliers regardless of backlash from Liberals.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mfg's can't flood the market now because they do not have a surplus of stock. Many are running 24/7 just to meet the demand for orders already placed and some are reporting they are 8 to 12 months out to be able to fill the orders they are currently sitting on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom