Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
It's really wonderful just how much everyone is donating to the box. But perhaps you need to be taking stuff too. I received 1 box and a sword, and now it has turned into 3 boxes and a sword.

I have organized and repacked it to fit as best as I can. And left copious reminders to sign the correct box. :P

This is all you get. If you want to know what's in the boxes you'll have to wait until your turn. 😜

1000005664.jpg

Last edited:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
It's really wonderful just how much everyone is donating to the box. But perhaps you need to be taking stuff too. I received 1 box and a sword, and now it has turned into 3 boxes and a sword.

I have organized and repacked it to fit as best as I can. And left copious reminders to sign the correct box. :P

This is all you get. If you want to know what's in the boxes you'll have to wait until your turn. 😜

View attachment 434990
I love it that it has grown !! You guys rock !!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0

I picked up an empty box from Ace this morning, so when it gets here, I'll add that box. and another if necessary. We may need a bigger truck before this thing dies.....

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0

View attachment 434990
Who gets it next? @cat57 is closer to me than anyone else. I gots more stuffys to get rid err put in the box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom