Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I claimed the banana box of treasures first and the deal is to take what I wanted and pass the rest to someone else, I did take some things BUT, I also added some stuff to it as well ! I’ll pass it on to whoever claims it next and let’s keep it going as long as we can ! Thanks for the idea Bocephus !
I won’t ship or travel too much out of the way unless I end up making a trip to the city for other reasons but hopefully it’ll end up there at some point ?!

EDIT: I’m getting questions on what’s in the box, That is the beauty of it, it’s gotta always be a surprise, you just take the box and go, once you get home or wherever you go thru it, take what you want and leave something for the next person !! Hopefully there’s a lot of honest, giving folks here that’ll t keep some decent stuff going around !

Last edited:

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I claimed the banana box of treasures first and the deal is to take what I wanted and pass the rest to someone else, I did take some things BUT, I also added some stuff to it as well ! I’ll pass it on to whoever claims it next and let’s keep it going as long as we can ! Thanks for the idea Bocephus !
I won’t ship or travel too much out of the way unless I end up making a trip to the city for other reasons but hopefully it’ll end up there at some point ?!
I wish it would make its way to the city. I could add a bundle to it too lol

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Man what a cool idea.
I do not want to see that box.
But I do want to make one and give it away.

Great way to rid yourself of stuff you no longer need that someone else may need.
When I set up at Mary's swapmeet I always had a big FREE box.

Mostly Kid items like Mickey mouse roller skates or stuffed animals. small baseball bats etc.
Not that I would put stuff like that in the box but may not hurt if someone has a small child.

Latest posts

Top Bottom