To go lunches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many times, usually working swing shift, I'd buy 2 McD's cheeseburgers because they're easy to eat in a patrol car. More often than not they'd stay in the bag on the floor for 6 or 8 hours before I could get to them. In the winter, the heater would keep them warm. In the summer they stayed warm enough to eat.

I think all that "keep refrigerated" warning stuff is just advice...not necessary.

I can eat almost anything without getting sick.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many times, usually working swing shift, I'd buy 2 McD's cheeseburgers because they're easy to eat in a patrol car. More often than not they'd stay in the bag on the floor for 6 or 8 hours before I could get to them. In the winter, the heater would keep them warm. In the summer they stayed warm enough to eat.

I think all that "keep refrigerated" warning stuff is just advice...not necessary.

I can eat almost anything without getting sick.
Well, yeah, but that’s a McDonald’s burger. Those things have so much sodium and preservatives you can leave them under your car seat for weeks and they don’t even change texture or smell. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom