Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I received the “Treasure” this afternoon and will be going down memory lane this evening, so I should be able to pass on tomorrow or such. I know there are some folks in Shawnee and Yukon, but probably ought to hit the OKC folks before it leaves town.

So….. who is next?

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I received the “Treasure” this afternoon and will be going down memory lane this evening, so I should be able to pass on tomorrow or such. I know there are some folks in Shawnee and Yukon, but probably ought to hit the OKC folks before it leaves town.

So….. who is next?
I’m not trying to rush anyone, I just thought there was some talk about keeping the travel updates just for the sake of it ??
Absolutely let it go around the OKC area for as long as it wants or needs too !!
When it does come back to the Tulsa area I have some more to add to it.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I have it now and am looking for who is next on the list. Like everyone else it seems, I put in more than I took out. Whoever put in the Lord Of The Rings movies, thank you. The wife is a huge fan.

I almost didn't include those as they were not gun related. Now I'm glad I did. Merry Christmas!!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I was amazed at the contents of the "Treasure Box" (boxes). It was a great evening going through those boxes. There were a couple of items that were, "what the heck is this". I added my collection to the effort, and did find a couple of items that were too hard to pass up.

Plus it gave me an excuse to see @RickN again. A good guy!

Great idea...Keep it going!

Latest posts

Top Bottom