BOKER DESERT WARRIOR KALASHNIKOV DONUT KNIVES, both 3.25 and 2.5.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
See what happens when you post shat that you regret........it never goes away.
Haha! A coworker saw it today and he wants to get one. I ordered a few more this afternoon and will give them as Christmas presents to a few people.

We're starting a big 50x100 trade show booth installation this weekend, so this little donut knife is going to be put to work. We'll see how well the blue finish on the blade holds up.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Haha! A coworker saw it today and he wants to get one. I ordered a few more this afternoon and will give them as Christmas presents to a few people.

We're starting a big 50x100 trade show booth installation this weekend, so this little donut knife is going to be put to work. We'll see how well the blue finish on the blade holds up.
Good luck with your booth bro.....

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
191   0   0

Over two years ago these were listed on here for even more than they are now. I PM’d about them as I wanted 4 of them for Christmas Gifts for Daughters and Granddaughter. I had found them on Blade Headquarters and asked if they were the same? Would he price match and I was called a troll! They are still listed at same price on here and on Blade Headquarters, but Blade Headquarters keeps dropping the price! Haaaaaa!

They are really good knives, work great and they were received well as gifts.

And I’d imagine people will borrow and for sure give em back to ya! Haaaa!

Blackdog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I picked one up from blade hq. I wanted one since I've seen them on here but never got one because I had a Kershaw auto that did not have a lock and would opening my pocket and they were listed here at over 100.00, seen your link and figured if I get cut because it opened in my pocket it's only 60.00 bucks lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom