Bored UCLA Student Spends Summer Fighting Gaddafi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granted, I'm looking at this thread on my phone but that looks like a shotgun he's holding, not a rifle.

It looks like a pump shotty to me too.

not the best weapon for a open field environment in my opinion.

Just like angry birds he plays on his Iphone4 while he waits for the bad guys to show up, he just needs to find the right trajectory. Just goes to show he has no clue.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, Maddskillz, he's fighting for the wrong team. That democracy and independence thing the rebels are fighting for is way overrated. :pms2:

Unless they're fighting for a theocracy which is much more likely than them fighting for a democracy.

Ruthless dictator - theocracy. 6 of 1 - half a dozen of the other.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He's definitely an idiot, he doesn't even speak the local language yet he wants to be part of their cause? They see him as a joke and nothing but comical relief

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's definitely an idiot, he doesn't even speak the local language yet he wants to be part of their cause? They see him as a joke and nothing but comical relief

You must be the "jump to angry conclusions guy". From what I've heard most of the Rebels like the guy, some even calling him Libyan, and I don't think they actually sent him packing. Of course you can't always believe what you hear. I for one wish the guy luck.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You must be the "jump to angry conclusions guy". From what I've heard most of the Rebels like the guy, some even calling him Libyan, and I don't think they actually sent him packing. Of course you can't always believe what you hear. I for one wish the guy luck.

I didn't say that they sent him away. I for one would keep him around if nothing else he's somewhat disposable to them as he is going to be leaving there when he gets bored I assume.

Latest posts

Top Bottom