Bowling Pin Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That depends on if you shoot like Argyle or owu1bag5.:sunbath:

Sorry Zack

ouch man, just ouch. you know it was the wind. and that round i shot 48 shots and there were still pins standing. but my first round was only 11 shots so it just got worse from there. but it was fun and i will shoot better this time.

but just to be safe i am gonna bring like around somewhere between 150-290 bullets. just to be safe.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ouch man, just ouch. you know it was the wind. and that round i shot 48 shots and there were still pins standing. but my first round was only 11 shots so it just got worse from there. but it was fun and i will shoot better this time.

but just to be safe i am gonna bring like around somewhere between 150-290 bullets. just to be safe.

I think it was all argyle's fault, heckling you like that.:pms2::pms2:

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it was all argyle's fault, heckling you like that.:pms2::pms2:

now that i think about it, i think you are correct. marshall and the wind did it to me. it is their fault. but just to be safe i am going to go and buy a .480 ruger and just blow them all off the table with one shot. that will show ya.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
now that i think about it, i think you are correct. marshall and the wind did it to me. it is their fault. but just to be safe i am going to go and buy a .480 ruger and just blow them all off the table with one shot. that will show ya.

You can borrow my 500S&W mag. Ammo is easy to find if you can afford $3 a round.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can borrow my 500S&W mag. Ammo is easy to find if you can afford $3 a round.

yeah about that uh i think i am gonna pass. 3 bucks a round? seriously? gees that is expensive. i dont think i could shoot more that one cylinder without being completely worn out with one of those. it would be fun though.

milsurpman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yeah about that uh i think i am gonna pass. 3 bucks a round? seriously? gees that is expensive. i dont think i could shoot more that one cylinder without being completely worn out with one of those. it would be fun though.

As much as you'd need to shoot your damn right you would be worn out!!! :pms2::pms2: Sorry man, I had to.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO!!!!! I love this threads. Always cracking me up. I think my first relay required me to shoot 7 rounds. I think I shot a total of 41 rounds that day. I'll be bringing 100 rounds just in case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom