Brian Williams leaves NBC with a strange message

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting.

Has everyone forgotten this pecker woods scandals……I mean he felt out lied about the helicopter crash …….how soon we forget these days ……his word isn’t worth the paper I wipe with ……..how did youy all forget this disgraced journalist past so quickly.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you guys are reading too much into it. Williams was an integral cog in the system for many years. Then he crossed someone he shouldn’t have and got his pee-pee whacked. He didn’t want to be the former glory boy relegated to 4th chair on the lowest rated network. When it became clear he wasn’t going to be allowed back to the halls of power, he bailed.

As to his coded final message, it’s pretty simple. He thinks the system is more important than the people. He believes it’s the people who are ruining this country, and the system is being attacked because the people are bad.

There’s no room in his head for the thought that the system is bad and the people are right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom