Britton Feed and Seed refuses to remove gun-buster sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of dog food do you buy?

We buy Innova Evo and there's only a few places in which to purchase this locally. Kickingbird in Edmond sells it (for $2/more per 6 lb bag), but they also have a blanket "No Guns Allowed" sign in their windows. I haven't tried talking with them yet. I'm going to go buy Max & Elsie's Pet Resort the next time we're in need and give them a shot, as they're right around the corner from my house. They, too, charge $2/more per 6 lb bag, though.

Same stuff, EVO.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Sad part is, they will never notice your missing dollars. The majority of people will just carry concealed and ignore the sign. The letter was probably filed in the round filling cabinet before it was even read.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are your principal's worth $2?

Enough people write their letter and spend their money elsewhere plus spread the word as to why. Change may happen, they are entitled to their opinion and we are entitled to shop where we choose. From experience, M&E's cost may be higher, due to volume; yet their profit is actually lower. More customers = increased volume which may lead to more competitive pricing. Works in the other direction, too.

I'd definitely feel better about myself knowing I'm supporting a business that aligns with my interests more than I would saving $2 every 2-3 weeks. If they don't want to change their signage, then so be it, I 100% support their right to do so as long as they understand it means they'll no longer see my money in their register.

Same stuff, EVO.

Let me know if you find a more carry-friendly store around Edmond?

Good reason to take your business to WalMart... Each WallyWorld complies to state laws

True, except for Wal Mart doesn't carry the brand of food that I buy.

Who cares, carry concealed. Screw em.

I would as a last resort, but I have many options before I have to set aside my principles. However, the place I mentioned earlier in this thread (Max and Elsie's) is right around the corner from my house. Even if they have gun buster signs, it's a lot more convenient to shop there than at Britton Feed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom