Bruce Willis speaks out against gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well in the spirit of the Stalone thread, here is another hollywood type speaking about gun control. EXCEPT he is against new gun control laws. Score one in the plus column for me here.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well in the spirit of the Stalone thread, here is another hollywood type speaking about gun control. EXCEPT he is against new gun control laws. Score one in the plus column for me here.
This isn't the first time he's spoken out against gun control. Many years ago he said in an interview that, as a father, he would use any available tool to protect his children, including guns, knives, and chairs, and, IIRC, he expected that most parents felt the same way.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His comments can't possibly be related to his newest Die Hard movie being released soon after seeing Stallone newest movie die hard in the box office after his comments.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What? There's a functioning brain cell in hollyweird?

I think there are a few who are in line with most of us, Willis, Tom Selleck, Robert Duvall, Kelsey Grammer, Gary Sinese, even a couple women who's names I cant recall right now. To bad they tend to stay under the radar for the most part. Probably make it harder to get work if they were more vocal.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there are a few who are in line with most of us, Willis, Tom Selleck, Robert Duvall, Kelsey Grammer, Gary Sinese, even a couple women who's names I cant recall right now. To bad they tend to stay under the radar for the most part. Probably make it harder to get work if they were more vocal.

Nice to see but all we really need is Ted Nugent continuing to bash CNNers on a regular basis!!! Ted is the MAN!

Latest posts

Top Bottom