BS…law and disorder. Steve Bannon Swatted by Nazi dems IMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Steve Bannon’s Washington, D.C., townhome was “swatted” on Friday, causing police to swarm his property over a false report that an armed man had shot someone inside. “Police shut down streets near the Supreme Court and the Capitol for about one hour, prompting fears of an active shooter,” The Washington Post reported.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Despicable. The liberal anarchistic godless evil leftists are in control in Washington DC. When will Americans wake up ? Only when they become the targets, & then it will be too late.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son was just telling us "swatting" has turned into a trend in online gaming. Kids will get upset with someone they are playing against, get their home address, and then call in a false report for a barricaded gunman or some other claim to get a large police response.

It was a fairly long discussion explaining all of the ramifications that come up from both giving out ANY personal info online and calling in a false report. People would very likely die as a result of cops thinking theyre kicking in the door of a house where a shooting has occurred and an armed homeowner reacting to someone kicking in their door.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son was just telling us "swatting" has turned into a trend in online gaming. Kids will get upset with someone they are playing against, get their home address, and then call in a false report for a barricaded gunman or some other claim to get a large police response.

It was a fairly long discussion explaining all of the ramifications that come up from both giving out ANY personal info online and calling in a false report. People would very likely die as a result of cops thinking theyre kicking in the door of a house where a shooting has occurred and an armed homeowner reacting to someone kicking in their door.
There is a documentary on Netflix, a series called Web of Make Believe had an episode about exactly that, and a guy was killed because an online gamer got pissed at another player, asked for his address so he could swat him, the intended victim gave someone ELSE'S address, and a swat team showed up at the "fake" address and shot a guy on his front porch. I think the episode was called Death by Swat or something like that.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a documentary on Netflix, a series called Web of Make Believe had an episode about exactly that, and a guy was killed because an online gamer got pissed at another player, asked for his address so he could swat him, the intended victim gave someone ELSE'S address, and a swat team showed up at the "fake" address and shot a guy on his front porch. I think the episode was called Death by Swat or something like that.
I will have to check that out.

The thought of waking up to a door crashing in and needing the awareness and critical thinking skills to assess the threat was law enforcement and respond quickly enough to not get shot with a gun in my hand is pretty intense. I am not typically too cloudy when I am startled awake, but I havent had to wake up to what appears to be an active threat in my home either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom