Bucherer Gem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you should make an appt with BC Clark or some other reputable horologist/high end jeweler and get it appraised. OSA is great for comments, but...
BC Clark's does not do the appraisals, it is one of two people, one out of Tulsa the other out of Edmond, both are very good. Expect to pay $100 to $200 for each watch.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy oh boy is my father spoiling my wife. He just gave her this beautiful gold Bucherer from the 1920’s (?) which I’m told is a higher end watch manufacturer although that may or may not be the case…I simply am ignorant on this subject. Appears to run like a champ and I’m also told there is providence behind the piece although his mind isn’t as sharp as it once was. I have read that Bucherer added a line of little known watches to their offering back in 1924 that you may have heard of……Rolex. It’s a looker of a watch and if anyone could hazard a guess to its history or value (possible insurance reasons) it would be greatly appreciated. 😬
Ps @thor447 finally one you don’t have to repair. 😉
View attachment 383655View attachment 383656View attachment 383657View attachment 383658
STUNNING!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beautiful watch!

I bought my wifey a watch years ago that had three bezels? that screwed on and off and she could change them to match her outfit for that day. One was a circle of diamonds, one was rubies and one was emeralds. I sent it back to the jeweler every year for cleaning. She has since put it away and uses her phone for the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom