Bullpups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is sweet looking, I am thinking of Duracoting my stock with the AUG green they have available...havent decided on that or AM Tiger Stripe

Khest

Khest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now with new scope, Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x20 scope. Mounted at H&H and shot there, much better, and looks really good on it.

ai26.photobucket.com_albums_c135_khest_IMG_1706.jpg

ai26.photobucket.com_albums_c135_khest_IMG_1713.jpg

Khest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many people love their customer support, that is great its very good and if you are on AR15.com and contact a member from the team there and get stuff fixed ASAP. But if you have pages of people having guns fixed as soon as they open the box, what does that say of quality control. Oh and free stuff with your new parts or fixed rifle. Check out the other threads in the rifle section about MSAR and the links I put in there for ar15.com

Khest

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh, yeah, I can see your point. A buddy and I found a good deal on a pair, so we ordered them...mine has been flawless up to this point, his, had to get sent back. There was a lot of play between the receiver and barrel, having to do with how they made the quick disconnect for his rifle, with the barrel rotating up to 1/16th of an inch or so, once in place. Funny thing though, all the ones H&H had in stock when we went to shoot them were exactly the same way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom