Bump policy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Only one bump per day because....
1)It's not fair to the people who don't have access to a computer.No one wants their ad on page 5,which it can go to in a day.
2) It's in the rules.This is a privately owned site and you have to follow the rules or you can leave.
3) Asking questions is just like bumping.Ask them using PM.Here's something to think about,if you ask a question for something on page 4,it bumps it to the top where everyone sees it and you might lose your deal.Some people only go 2-3 pages before they lose interest.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was also banned for posting a Glock joke in the general discussion forum because it apparently should have been posted in the handgun section... below is the joke...

"Who say's Glock's don't jam?"
t1_gstatic_com_images_19448de0ebef77c4a3a8f87dd3f3fb72._.jpg

I don't even get this^^,but I'd expect no less from the "prince-of-failuretogobang a matics".

What's up Stan??

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks are plastic... like tupperware... the casing is jammed...

Loses all humor when you have to explain it...

:P

Livin' the high life here, and you?

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only one bump per day because....
1)It's not fair to the people who don't have access to a computer.No one wants their ad on page 5,which it can go to in a day.
2) It's in the rules.This is a privately owned site and you have to follow the rules or you can leave.
3) Asking questions is just like bumping.Ask them using PM.Here's something to think about,if you ask a question for something on page 4,it bumps it to the top where everyone sees it and you might lose your deal.Some people only go 2-3 pages before they lose interest.

Yea I don't have axis to a computer either. I have access to one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom