Bumpfire Stock Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Slidefire/Bumpfire stocks be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 86 88.7%

• Total voters

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but if the NRA does go along with this, why not add it as an amendment to the SHARE act so in return we get suppressors off the NFA registry? Kind of along the same lines of the post 86 MG ban added in to FOPA. I think a ban or even putting bump fire stocks or binary triggers as NFA items is ridiculous as they have proven to be lawful, and this is the first instance I've heard of that an item like this being used in a crime. In the end we all know that criminals ignore the law and the law abiding citizens get to pay for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but if the NRA does go along with this, why not add it as an amendment to the SHARE act so in return we get suppressors off the NFA registry? Kind of along the same lines of the post 86 MG ban added in to FOPA. I think a ban or even putting bump fire stocks or binary triggers as NFA items is ridiculous as they have proven to be lawful, and this is the first instance I've heard of that an item like this being used in a crime. In the end we all know that criminals ignore the law and the law abiding citizens get to pay for it.

I think you're missing the point.... there will be no compromise here. There is no "give and take" with the people who want to take away our rights as they relate to firearms. It is all or nothing, which is why they start this up every time there is a public event that could cause an increase in public sympathy for their cause.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would agree bumpfire should be added to the class III list just like a suppressor, it’s the only thing that makes sense. Banning them while real full autos are still legal under the NFA guidelines makes no sense at all.
Aren't we fighting right now to remove suppressors from the NFA? WTF?
Give them NOTHING! I sent the NRA and all of my congress people scathing emails today telling the NRA I'm done with them if they go down this path, and the congress folks that I'd be voting for their opposition even though it might be a different party if they followed through on their spineless knee jerk reaction to this incident.
If they are going to vote like a gun grabber, why not have one taking over their seat.
FAWK THEM ALL!

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you're missing the point.... there will be no compromise here. There is no "give and take" with the people who want to take away our rights as they relate to firearms. It is all or nothing, which is why they start this up every time there is a public event that could cause an increase in public sympathy for their cause.
I'm not missing the point, I'm seeing that our main dog in the fight has decided to bend over to those who want nothing more than to chip away at our rights until they're not worth the paper they're written on. But things don't always go how we want and if, IF, this is how it is going to go, the NRA and our lawmakers would be doing us a great disservice by not gaining rights while they put even more useless restrictions on us.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would agree bumpfire should be added to the class III list just like a suppressor, it’s the only thing that makes sense. Banning them while real full autos are still legal under the NFA guidelines makes no sense at all.

There should be no ban on full autos, suppressors, bump fire stocks, etc. The problem lies with the individual and not with the tool chosen for murder.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know everybody wants to flame the NRA for the bumpfire issue, but I can't help wondering if perhaps they have more of a handle on the political issues than we do.

Saw Pelosi on the news this evening, and she quoted someone as saying banning bumpfire, "is a slippery slope." And then she said, "I hope it is."

Seriously folks, NRA is the only organization with any appreciable political clout that is even remotely on our side.

Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. :drunk2:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Why stop there? Why not repeal Hughes, deregulate suppressors, sbr's and add national reciprocity?

So that's for what... when ya get too tired to carry yer shotgun and rest it on yer toe, it protects yer patent leather finish?

And they look down on us. :rolleyes2

Aren't we fighting right now to remove suppressors from the NFA? WTF?
Give them NOTHING! I sent the NRA and all of my congress people scathing emails today telling the NRA I'm done with them if they go down this path, and the congress folks that I'd be voting for their opposition even though it might be a different party if they followed through on their spineless knee jerk reaction to this incident.
If they are going to vote like a gun grabber, why not have one taking over their seat.
FAWK THEM ALL!

Every challenge contains an opportunity. We should ignore the cucks and get GOA to focus on a handful of Senators. Get them to lie in wait and add poison pill amendments to Ryan's "bipartisan" anti-gun bill. Then let the Dems decide just how bad they want those bumpstocks. Plus we also skyline the cucks and target them during their primaries.

I've got a tax stamp equivalent check for the Senator that burns them and another one for a promising primary contender taking on a cuck. Who's with me?

Latest posts

Top Bottom