Burris Scopes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one of the 2.75x scout scopes. seems alright, they seem to be one of the only names in the game for fixed magnification scout and pistol scopes though. Leupold has a variable power scout and two handgun scopes,. and vortex has a variable, but I am not sure who else does.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had several Burris scopes over the years. Never changed one out because I didn’t like it, rather sold them with the rifles.

I’ve got an early Remington R-25 in 308 topped with a Burris that is 20 years old. Once zeroed, I have never had to adjust it again. I love the rifle and the scope. That’s actually my 19 yo daughter’s go to rifle.

I also have the Burris TAC-30 on several of my AR’s. A true 1-4X scope with optional retinal illumination. I like them because I can operate on 1X with both eyes open or can go to 4X if I need some magnification.

With every brand, there are lesser quality models, but overall, Burris is good to go IMO.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I run a 1.5-8x XTR II and a 1-8x XTR II on two separate run n gun rifles and they both held up great to the abuse of going through obstacles, being shot through barricades, getting in and out of vehicles, etc…

Latest posts

Top Bottom