$%@&*!%@ Bushmaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious here does anyone know much about 2vets arms? I hear the are based in Eufaula but I'm wanting to know more... Anyone?

Fantastic customer service, veteran owned/operated (obviously), bad ass rifles. They are based out of Eufala, and are now sold in Academy. They are also the exclusive distributor of the FDE inforce WML. If you look around, you'll see Colin Noir (his 2Vets is featured in several of his videos) and a few others out touting the awesomeness of their rifles.

ETA, Boomer7 on here (7 Element Firearms, LLC) carries their rifles as well as helps them quite often, and 2Vets posts on here as well.

Last edited:

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fantastic customer service, veteran owned/operated (obviously), bad ass rifles. They are based out of Eufala, and are now sold in Academy. They are also the exclusive distributor of the FDE inforce WML. If you look around, you'll see Colin Noir (his 2Vets is featured in several of his videos) and a few others out touting the awesomeness of their rifles.

ETA, Boomer7 on here (7 Element Firearms, LLC) carries their rifles as well as helps them quite often, and 2Vets posts on here as well.

I knew inforce made a sand WML (I own one), but I didn't know they had an FDE version. I checked 2vets website but couldn't find it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom