$%@&*!%@ Bushmaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are other assemblers out there who can deliver a better finished product for less money. Or if you are stuck on beaaaachmaster, go online to one of the thousands of websites.

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are other assemblers out there who can deliver a better finished product for less money. Or if you are stuck on beaaaachmaster, go online to one of the thousands of websites.

I've got a bushmaster lower, and I'm weird about mix matching my stuff together. I've been looking around some and trying to decide.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a bushmaster lower, and I'm weird about mix matching my stuff together. I've been looking around some and trying to decide.

The uppers generally don't have a "brand" on them, bushy uses keyhole marked uppers. Find a keyhole upper, put a barrel of your choosing... Or use one of the parts finder websites for a complete unit. As a whole, parts are available. Specific parts you may have to hunt for, but parts are getting easier to find everyday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom