Business shout out Blessed and Highly Caffeinated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to hear the good stories! Wife went to Zero Tolerance coffee shop on Britton Road yesterday and was blown away by their coffee. They roast their own beans in-house and wife said it was the best cup of coffee she's had in OKC by far. No need to add honey or cinnamon like she usually does.
We have a new food truck coffee/pastries/burrito place two miles north of our home. Opens at 5 am and closes at 10 am. Market is the refinery workers, farmers and ranchers. They are doing well.
Wife and didn’t have time to make our normally strong coffee from beans we grind daily so stopped to get theirs.
They had some americano coffee that’s usually strong, but I asked for mine to get two shots of expresso added.
That was certainly an eye opener!
I also ordered a ham and cheese on a brioche bun. She said if i wanted one 30 minutes old it was free. They build sandwiches to post pics on FB to advertise daily. Any sandwich they build to sell has to be built to order. Anything more than 10 Minutes old is given away.
I can see why they are gaining a big base of support.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had 7-11 coffee for many years now.

Love's truck stops have these grind and brew machines that make a really good cup of coffee. My wife and I frequently plan stops there just for a cup of the Columbian. It's good stuff if all you want is coffee...especially considering it comes out of a truck stop machine. Apparently these are Swiss-made machines and are very highly regarded. I know I like the coffee they put out.

View attachment 426386
I like those, we had them in some of the break rooms at my old job. A coffee robot with a grind to brew time of mere seconds.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's been discussed before but if you guys like just 1 or 2 good cups of coffee at home or make it yourself while traveling check out a device called Aeropress. $30 and makes a great cup simliar to an Americano.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been discussed before but if you guys like just 1 or 2 good cups of coffee at home or make it yourself while traveling check out a device called Aeropress. $30 and makes a great cup simliar to an Americano.
Just for clarification, an arrow reds is essentially a French press which imho is one of the best home coffee methods, but nothing like espresso. Closest thing to espresso in the $30 range would be a Bialetti, which uses steam but not under high pressure, also a great home method.

1699125057093.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom