BX/Exchange Ammo Specials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
For those of you who shop there. Pretty good prices on some ammo...especially rimfire stuff. $2.35 for Aguilla .22LR and $6.55 for 100 rds of Mini-Mags.

BX Ammo.jpg

JTIZZLE76

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For those of you who shop there. Pretty good prices on some ammo...especially rimfire stuff. $2.35 for Aguilla .22LR and $6.55 for 100 rds of Mini-Mags.

View attachment 425975
Where exactly did you see this ad? Can you attach a link? I've searched the bx/exchange website and can not find anything. I see their sales ad for normal people stuff but no pew pews or razzle dazzle flying projectiles. lol

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
@JTIZZLE76

Log in to the Exchange website. Click "Deals" in the upper left corner. Scroll down to "Shop By Category". Click on "Sports and Outdoors". Under "Shop By Category" click on "Hunting and Shooting". In the red square click on "In Store Specials". That opens a one-page PDF file. I tried to link it but can't.

This is the entire sale page:

Screenshot (360).png

JTIZZLE76

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@JTIZZLE76

Log in to the Exchange website. Click "Deals" in the upper left corner. Scroll down to "Shop By Category". Click on "Sports and Outdoors". Under "Shop By Category" click on "Hunting and Shooting". In the red square click on "In Store Specials". That opens a one-page PDF file. I tried to link it but can't.

This is the entire sale page:

View attachment 426047

Thank you, sir. I'll be swinging by there after work for some .22lr and 00 buck.