BYE BYE imports of Milsurp ammo, Ak's, Saiga 12's, etc.....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdgabbard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Americans don't hold what it takes to get pissed off enough to throw someone out of office anymore. It's just going to he progressively worse until one day we wake up with a parade of marching soldiers down the street.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Americans don't hold what it takes to get pissed off enough to throw someone out of office anymore.
Not sure if that's the root of the problem, or it's just a symptom of the whole "me first and only me" mentality that seems to be so prevalent in our society these days. Once upon a time people generally (and genuinely) cared about "the other guy". Now it's knock him down and run him over if he's in our way, not moving as quickly as we like, might get through the door ahead of us, you name it.

Expanding that to the bigger picture - if it's not in someone's own back yard, or on their own personal agenda, they simply won't be bothered about it.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if that's the root of the problem, or it's just a symptom of the whole "me first and only me" mentality that seems to be so prevalent in our society these days. Once upon a time people generally (and genuinely) cared about "the other guy". Now it's knock him down and run him over if he's in our way, not moving as quickly as we like, might get through the door ahead of us, you name it.

Expanding that to the bigger picture - if it's not in someone's own back yard, or on their own personal agenda, they simply won't be bothered about it.

Sadly ,I see this as true also.
Some will help, in fact many, but it may not be enough.
This is not to take away from the Military or LEO, but they have enough to do.
There are many here that are like Family, Help and Protect each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom