C & J Sporting Goods in Bethany! Nice guys with great prices!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I tried to go to Outdoor America to buy a Glock 19 ($490), but they were sold out as usual. H&H ($529) was as well. So I googled okc gun stores, and C&J Sporting Goods popped up along with a few others.

It was just north of Outdoor America a little ways. Nice little army surplus store, with a pretty decent collection of firearms. Plus the guys there were really nice.

The best part is, they had the Glock 19 I was looking for, except even better. The one they had was Austrian stamped, and had factory night sights, for $580ish out the door! Plus they even threw in a free nylon tote bag, lol.

Anyways, I've never even heard of these guys, but they were pretty damn cool, so I figured I'd give them a good reference on here.

http://oklahomacity.citysearch.com/profile/8266710/bethany_ok/c_j_sporting_goods.html

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good people there. Everyone should check them out at least once. For milsurp lovers (like me) they often have a decent stock.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$509.98 would be the correct price for H&H.

My bad, it was a 19C that was $529 or $539, not regular 19.

They didn't have a regular 19.

I've always wondered why they are 20-30$ more than Outdoor America on the exact same, identical guns??? Especially when Outdoor America is 5 minutes from H&H.....

Don't get me wrong, I really like H&H, its probably the nicest gun store I've ever been to. Definitely the nicest indoor range I've ever seen. Hell I've even bought a couple of guns there before (only because they were the only ones with what I wanted in stock).

Their prices aren't "gunworld" out of whack, but they are definitely a little steep, especially since they have some pretty stiff competition right down the street that beats them every time (when hey have the gun you want in stock).....

Latest posts

Top Bottom