CA court bans US Flag on Cinco de Mayo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So why in the United States should we be worried that the flag of the United States of America could cause racial tension on American soil?

If the little shitz love Mexico so much, pack them on a bus and send their asses home.

See, it is this kind of behavior that makes the rest of the world to hate us. Eventually, we're gonna need someone's help and we're just gonna sit there with our tails between our legs and be laughed at because the "Big N' Mighty Ultimate US of A World Police" needs help.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, it is this kind of behavior that makes the rest of the world to hate us. Eventually, we're gonna need someone's help and we're just gonna sit there with our tails between our legs and be laughed at because the "Big N' Mighty Ultimate US of A World Police" needs help.

You'll have to be more specific. Is it the we should not have to worry about our flag offending someone on American soil or the if you don't like it GTFO behavior that makes others hate us?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our country is so insensitive, so racist, so Ameri-centric, that people from all over want to come here.
You want to take it over? Let's get it on.
Problem is, so many Americans are willing to just roll over, and say "I'm sorry I offended you, let's see how we can accomodate for____"

I know lots of Mexicans, some I suspect are here illegally, but even they want to be Americans. They see the benefits and opportunities here.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll have to be more specific. Is it the we should not have to worry about our flag offending someone on American soil or the if you don't like it GTFO behavior that makes others hate us?

A bit of both, especially since we as a nation make it a business to interfere in things we don't like and make it more "Murica" friendly. Double standards, you know?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The proper course of action was for the school to make an EQUAL rule. "You may wear neither the image or likeness of the American or Mexican flag, nor a combination of the three colors of either on any given school day." That's not what happened. What happened was the American kids were prohibited from wearing their "colors", while the Mexican kids were allowed to wear theirs, "for safety reasons". The rule was neither equal nor fair. It's the appearance of bias that angers some.

Meh, I couldn't care less. This country is a goner either way. We might as well start fluoridating the water with Brawndo. :(

True. But being occupied territory, the occupied need to fall in line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom