California man accused of cooking ex-girlfriend's dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(Reuters) - A northern California man was in police custody on Friday after allegedly stealing his ex-girlfriend's pet dog, cooking it and feeding it to her, police said.

She told law enforcement officials that their relationship was punctuated by bouts of domestic violence, but the two attempted to reconcile their problems last week over a meal that he cooked.

Following the meal, which contained meat, Watenpaugh sent her text messages asking how her dog tasted, police said. A few days later, he left a bag on her porch that contained two dog paws.

http://news.yahoo.com/california-man-accused-cooking-ex-girlfriends-dog-052843210.html

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
beerlake.net_dump_castle_speechless.gif

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, OF.

Thanks a hell of a lot. I am trying to figure out why I needed this in my head, and for the life of me, can't.

This shite has always gone on, but the media wasn't as good at combing for it.

It's my fault, your thread title didn't conceal anything, but . . . . . . . . .

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao: My dad told us kids one night at the dinner table that the roast we were eating was Noisy ... our dog ... who barked incessantly ... My mom was so pissed at him ... 5 kids all squalling their eyes out ... LOL ... he was a mean little bastard ... My dad ... not the dog ... he was just noisy ... :P

That said, GC if you are looking at this thread ... My dogs had better not disappear ... :nono1:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh.... I'd eat dog. I'm sure with as many Chinese places as I've been, cat's already a done deal. Horse, sure.

But nothin' beats some good ol' swine on the smoker! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom