CALIFORNIA: Newsom puts $10K bounty on gun manufacturers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Courts will throw it out. He knows that, but he is running for President in’24 and needs to be constantly in the news pandering to the libs.
I don't think he will run. I think the democrats are planning some shady stuff to put him in the white house. The American people can't stand the guy and the dems know that. They hate America, so they want him in the potus spot. I'm watching for the moves to start happening soon.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it’s appealed to scotus, it will be thrown out, based on the current makeup & recent 2A ruling.
I certainly hope so, but besides SCOTUS 'cherry picking' their battles, they seem to have taken an 'it's not up to us to tell the states what to do' attitude, as of lately.

What I do expect will happen is that most gun and gun accessory manufacturers will stop marketing their products in California-NTM because State-specific requirements are getting too expensive to market, and the California-NTM State governor will just put more rounds of restrictions on gun and gun accessory possession.

Last edited:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it will get ruled as unconstitutional and possibly before it ever makes it as far as SCOTUS, but this move by Gavin is just more proof of the left's end game. They don't care if they get ruled against they just want to force gun stores and gun manufactures to keep spending money defending themselves against frivolous law suits and unconstitutional laws until they just can't afford too do it anymore so they close their doors. It's underhanded as you can get but par for the course when it comes to the left.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting to me of thoughts of a few threads up. AS I understand it, if Biden resigns or is tossed, Harris could pick Newsom as VP, and she could even later move out of the way for him to be pres. Paloski would only be in line to be pres if Brandon and Harris were simultaneously removed, however Harris could select Paloski also. Yep, they would need to get all this done before the mid terms or they likely will not have the approval votes.

I think things are going to get very interesting very soon.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harris can pick anyone she wants for VP if Biden leaves as POTUS HOWEVER, she cannot just install somebody into that position. When a VP takes over as POTUS a new VP has to be approved by both the senate and the house. Since Harris would no longer be able to vote in case of a tie in the senate the chance of getting Gavin or some other far-left moron to fill the VP spot, even before mid-terms, is slim to none.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I certainly hope so, but besides SCOTUS 'cherry picking' their battles, they seem to have taken an 'it's not up to us to tell the states what to do' attitude, as of lately.

What I do expect will happen is that most gun and gun accessory manufacturers will stop marketing their products in California-NTM because State-specific requirements are getting too expensive to market, and the California-NTM State governor will just put more rounds of restrictions on gun and gun accessory possession.
They sure told NY what to do regarding firearms in the blockbuster ruling the day before they announced Roe. So there is hope.

Last edited:

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go get’m Gavin. Pretty soon the ONLY people that will be left in CA will be the ultra rich (10%rs) and the poor that will make up the other 90%. We can then drop the whole “California” thing and start calling it what it is….Northern Mexico.
Lay charges all along the San Andres Fault, set 'em off and just maybe Kalifornia will float out to sea. Praying!

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harris can pick anyone she wants for VP if Biden leaves as POTUS HOWEVER, she cannot just install somebody into that position. When a VP takes over as POTUS a new VP has to be approved by both the senate and the house. Since Harris would no longer be able to vote in case of a tie in the senate the chance of getting Gavin or some other far-left moron to fill the VP spot, even before mid-terms, is slim to none.
Yeh! Right on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom