Calling for Junior Shooters at OKC's Red Dirt Shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

We are calling for Junior Shooters at the Red Dirt Shootout at the OKC Gun Club Oct 21-22. We have a growing list of performance and random draw prizes just for Junior Shooters!

I'm trying to convince the American Legion that Glock Matches are an incredible opportunity for youth shooters, so bringing a team or three of Junior Shooters sponsored by your local American Legion Post, would be awesome!

Match Director this year is Jamie Meyer. She is absolutely driven to get new shooters exposed and involved in GSSF!

Be An Apostle for Youth Shooting Sports

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whats a “Junior Shooter”
Under 18 years of age for GSSF.
I’m not sure if the American Legion is supporting more than that. But if someone is interested that is 18 and over, no matter how much older, reach out. We will work out something to help get them involved.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sounds like a GREAT time! If you guys have never attended a "shooting sport" event ... Or have kids who like to shoot ... Give this a try. I promise you will NOT be disappointed.

zombiegirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the flyer for the Junior Glock League!! There is no cost, and we working hard to get them ready for the OKC GSSF Red Dirt Shootout in October at the OKC Gun Club!! This is a group effort to reach out to more juniors in our area.

Attachments

• TCGC Youth Glock League Flyer.png
    TCGC Youth Glock League Flyer.png
    443.9 KB · Views: 0

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the flyer for the Junior Glock League!! There is no cost, and we working hard to get them ready for the OKC GSSF Red Dirt Shootout in October at the OKC Gun Club!! This is a group effort to reach out to more juniors in our area.
My son and I plan on being there next Thursday. Hoping he's free the weekend of the comp, and if so, I'll work it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom