Cam Pics from Last Week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's still terribly dry, my ponds and creeks are dry still. Some of the ponds around have some water I think. I think Dennis said his ponds have some water though. The weights seem about the same every year. The quantity of deer seems to fluctuate with the water supply more than the body weight.

Mr. Glock, those feed piles aren't just for the deer......:) :) There will be an assortment of coon traps at all of those feed locations on December 1st!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's still terribly dry, my ponds and creeks are dry still. Some of the ponds around have some water I think. I think Dennis said his ponds have some water though. The weights seem about the same every year. The quantity of deer seems to fluctuate with the water supply more than the body weight.

Mr. Glock, those feed piles aren't just for the deer......:) :) There will be an assortment of coon traps at all of those feed locations on December 1st!

Sweeeeeeet! That one in the photo would sure make a nice size pelt/hat for sure.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a dozen or so live traps. I'm thinking every one will have a coon in it come Dec 1.

Gonna have to buy a chest freezer just for trapping somewhere. This is going to be a banner year for coon trapping.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I think so, he appears to approach from the same direction every time. If I could get about a 30mph+ SE wind, I'll try to pull a fast on on him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom