Can any of you guys make me a custom holster??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not finding anything that works. I have a purse that has pockets on each end where my LCP and LC9 fit perfectly but all the holsters I have tried hold the grip up a little too high. I need something that has a wide flat side and a pretty funky cant to the holster. I tried a couple of those holster with adjustable cants but they didn't work either.

Money is no object (within reason). Ideas?? Thanks guys!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marks Firearm's had some custom LCP pocket holsters for a while. I'm not sure if he still carries them, but he has someone that can make custom LCP stuff and the fit was good. Not only that, Mark was good about making sure the LCP fit right and was accessible. I'll bet he could come up with some type of a purse holster if he doesn't already carry something that fits the bill.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not finding anything that works. I have a purse that has pockets on each end where my LCP and LC9 fit perfectly but all the holsters I have tried hold the grip up a little too high. I need something that has a wide flat side and a pretty funky cant to the holster. I tried a couple of those holster with adjustable cants but they didn't work either.

Money is no object (within reason). Ideas?? Thanks guys!
Look up TroyF, he made me a custom kydex holster for my S&W 3953. You can also look him up on B.S. Here is his website.
http://www.crown3x.com/

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah finally a woman with sense. Her purse and guns don't work together and instead using it as an excuse to get another purse she asks for help making her guns fit. I LIKE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom