.380 Pistol Day at the Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot my Sig Sauer P365-.380 today, I brought my Ruger LCP II; Glock 42 and another Sig P365 in 9MM.

Changed the lowers on the P365 -- I like the flat trigger and the Hogue grip. The P365 is the winner in the .380 caliber. Soft recoil plus 11 rounds, LCP and Glock are smaller and thinner, but I can still carry the P365 in my front pocket ( the Alabama pocket holster is for the Glock 42, but the P365 fit the holster.

The 9MM has a little more recoil, but still pretty manageable, the P365-380 slide is very easy to rack and keep on target, actually pretty fun to shoot, but I think I will stick to the P365 9MM for carry for now; The loader is the somewhat new magazine loader for the P365 offered by Sig Sauer, I read in the Sig Sauer reviews that it did not work in the .380, seem to work for me. It hiccup for me once, but I might not have had the magazine seated right. I bought the P365-380 used, it did not come with the magazine loader, try to get one from Sig later.

I shot from 5, 10 and 15 yards, I managed to keep the rounds on my 9 inch papper plates. Excellent day for the range.

380 Shooting Day.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom