Do you trust .380 ACP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you trust the effectiveness of the .380 ACP?

• Yes

Votes: 60 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Depends

Votes: 19 21.1%

• Total voters

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope I do not assume anything. I am right handed as more are. I was saying nothing of gender. I have no aggression, just making a little attempt at humor.

You take all the fun away when you make me explain that's what my post was as well. Sometimes you gotta lighten up a little. Maybe also check your sarcasm detector.

But, if you weren't assuming he's right handed then why would you say the gun is in the wrong hand? If he's left handed it was in his right hand. (That could get confusing quickly.)

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You take all the fun away when you make me explain that's what my post was as well. Sometimes you gotta lighten up a little. Maybe also check your sarcasm detector.

But, if you weren't assuming he's right handed then why would you say the gun is in the wrong hand? If he's left handed it was in his right hand. (That could get confusing quickly.)
No it was in their left hand. I am not saying the person is either right or left handed.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Regarding that grip: If both hands are not on the gun, the hand not on the gun best be around the bad guy's throat, clutching a knife, or holding the bad guy's gun at bay.

Woody

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regarding that grip: If both hands are not on the gun, the hand not on the gun best be around the bad guy's throat, clutching a knife, or holding the bad guy's gun at bay.

Woody
Dude is pumping gas with his right hand, pistol in left hand at his side. Probably best in that situation to spray the guy with gasoline, then light him up with the pistol. In a couple of senses of the phrase "light him up." ;)

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Woody
He had a good hold on the pistol tho it was in the left hand and was watching for trouble. I would not have the gun out unless there was imminent danger. If mine has to comes out someone is going to get shot.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He had a good hold on the pistol tho it was in the left hand and was watching for trouble. I would not have the gun out unless there was imminent danger. If mine has to comes out someone is going to get shot.
That's what I was taught. 60 years ago? Long time, anyway. So far, haven't had to shoot anything but targets and food. Hope it stays that way. But just in case...

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Woody

I can think of a lot of reasons why I might not have both hands on my gun besides those.

Latest posts

Top Bottom