Cancer treatment center

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because of their model which includes lots of extra therapies, treatment and services. Most places don't embrace that holistic entire model. Insurance won't pay for all that - they'll pay for your cancer treatment - maybe.

Americans get what they choose... allowing insurance companies, corporations, the media and politicians to dictate their lives has led to where we are. So... here we are.

Enjoy it, folks.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because of their model which includes lots of extra therapies, treatment and services. Most places don't embrace that holistic entire model. Insurance won't pay for all that - they'll pay for your cancer treatment - maybe.

Americans get what they choose... allowing insurance companies, corporations, the media and politicians to dictate their lives has led to where we are. So... here we are.

Enjoy it, folks.
This.....

Ever election cycle finds me telling people that "their" political choice is what caused the healthcare problems and that to keep putting those who broke it into control over it only keeps it broken.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great and I just got back from losing my right lung to cancer. Guess I need to find a good Vet for the other one when it goes......wait.....that will be too late.
I'm familiar with that Cancer center. I took my best friend for life to all his treatments there. This is what I know about them. My buddy had good insurance and fortunately he had done well financially. Before they even looked at you, with great insurance, he had to give them a check for over a grand. People at the admitting desk were rude but nothing close to his cancer Doctor. My pal had been through a few treatments and was getting Chemo brain and his wife ask me to get a few questions she had answered. They just blew her off when she tried to call or went to see the Cancer Dr. with her husband. After his treatment (insurance says the Dr. has to see his patients x amount of time or he would never had came in) the Dr. came in got on his computer so he could verify his presence to bill more. This little runt would be the one you would love to make you own private hand puppet. I had a list and every time I asked a question, he ignored me. Finally, without asking how my buddy was doing he jumped up from the computer and was heading out. He got about a step past me when I grabbed his pretty white coat and jerked him back to me. He asked me "what the hell I thought I was doing (something only a person who has people that will take care of him would say) and I said in the next few minutes he's going to sit his ass down and answer each question I ask and I don't give a **** if this ends up with me in Jail and him wishing he had done what I said". At this point I was done. I jerked him to a seat and started asking the questions and he acted like a smart ass with his first answer. I made it clear we would be through with the questions soon and he will treat me and my friend with the dignity I SAY we deserve and he'll wish he did. By this time I had figured I was going to jail anyway. Got through the questions and before I let him go, I whispered in his ear that I have no problem with whatever he chooses to do when he leaves just like I have no problem in what I do now or when I leave. (that part was not smart.)
Anyway, the Tulsa Cancer treatment center is a crap hole with crap hole Dr.s who I hope are sued to the point they become male prostitutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom