Canik TP9 SC Elite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had a SFX that I sold to @El Pablo. I am by no means a handgun aficionado, but I liked it and the trigger was pretty dang good. Only put a few mags through it though, never abused it or tried to put some crappy Amy through it to test it though.
Stoopid awetoe kurect I suspect but I had to laugh. There was a girl in college that we called crappy Amy!

devildog88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the wife a canik tp9sfx that she knew she wanted the second she handled one. Nice trigger, very budget friendly, and came with an optic, plate, holster and tools. Pretty neat setup. I don't think you can get a better value in a handgun package right now over canik. I think I still like the walther pdp line, but it is a bit more expensive. I wish they would start making a couple in .45.

We're about 5-600 rounds into it now with a variety of handloads having found nothing it won't eat. All in all I can't find anything to complain about. I guess we will see how durable it is in the long run. That is the only question I have about them at this point.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The SC is my carry weapon. I really like it. As most have said, the trigger is very good. It is not a sub compact. The size is very close to a Glock 19, but that works for me. One issue to be aware of is that Caniks function best with NATO spec 124 grain ammo, it’s pretty common to get feeding failures shooting light 115 grain target loads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom