Carry Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, got the wife, daughter, and S-I-L to go to class yesterday. Wife brought her target home, all excited, even though she had dreaded going. All 50 rounds center mass, granted 7 rnds are in the 7 ring, but 7 in the 10 and 2 Xs. Plus, she missed 1 question on the test, which she knew the correct answer. "rolling eyes"

We went to eat last night and they were discussing defensive scenarios. OMG, I've created more MONSTERS to supply from my ammo stash. S-I-L bought himself and XDS last week. Wife and daughter had identical PPK's, but they are talking about needing 'better' chooters. Wife has her eye on my SP101, says that PPK is just not powerful enough IF she was to really need it. :screwy:

Seems there were 25 in the class and all were carrying pistols, not a revolver in the bunch, considering the way the permit is worded; not unexpected. The 'Instructor' was a proponent of wimmen folks carrying a revolver because of ease of operation, ie. not having to manipulate safeties. My explanation to them was "training, training, training". They had been shooting their PPK's, were comfortable with them and look how they performed on target in the class.

Oh Crap, shut up, take them shopping for guns. :pissed: Now, what do I want that I can convince her to take my SP101?

Am proud of them and just wanted to 'scream from the top of the mountain'. :urwelcome:

Latest posts

Top Bottom