Carry Flashlight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelinGolfer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good everyday carry LED flashlight, nothing too big but don't want some key chain job either. I've heard of good things about Fenix flashlights but wanna know if it's worth the upwards of $60 to invest in one plus the batteries aren't cheap. Also if anyone knows of a good solar flashlight to pack up for just in case.

fire65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maratac AAA. LED, 3 light levels, pockets size, long battery life. Proven by me. Great little light for the money. Also available in the AA version.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been a Surefire guy for many years, but the last two torches I've bought have been by Streamlight...the PT2L and the Polytac LED. They are both superb and around the 50 dollar mark.

As for your comment about the batts being expensive, you can buy 'em by the dozen for less than 25 bucks.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look under the general discussion and pick up one of the lights from Dubschops......Unbelievable for the money! I'm impressed and I want a second one....$45....I think.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good everyday carry LED flashlight, nothing too big but don't want some key chain job either. I've heard of good things about Fenix flashlights but wanna know if it's worth the upwards of $60 to invest in one plus the batteries aren't cheap. Also if anyone knows of a good solar flashlight to pack up for just in case.

I carry a Fenix TK-12 everyday everywhere. CR123A's are relatively inexpensive if you shop for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom