What’s the catch with 84 months 0% APR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think JD is offering the 0% financing right now WITH $2300 discount for rewards members on some compact tractors...It was in an email that I just read the subject and deleted so I didn't read the details. Joining their rewards program doesn't cost anything...be a good time to buy.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JD has some good package deals right now especially with the compact tractors. I recently upgraded to a 5 series JD, and I had questions/concerns with the financing as well. It was a very easy process, and I financed it at 0%. I bought it at PK Equipment, and I have no complaints. It’s worth checking out the power buys on their website. I priced an equivalent Kubota, and it was several thousand more than the JD.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JD has some good package deals right now especially with the compact tractors. I recently upgraded to a 5 series JD, and I had questions/concerns with the financing as well. It was a very easy process, and I financed it at 0%. I bought it at PK Equipment, and I have no complaints. It’s worth checking out the power buys on their website. I priced an equivalent Kubota, and it was several thousand more than the JD.

Got my package at PK, too. One of the easiest buying experiences I've ever had...though they were a little lacking in the "after the sale service" department. An honest Google review got their attention. Wish I had the scratch to upgrade to a 4052M Heavy Duty. I'll be lusting after one of those for a long time, I'm afraid.

I also found the Kubota tractors to be anywhere from $2500 to $4000 more than the equivalent JD. And the dealer in Ada really didn't seem to have time to answer my questions or show me some tractors. On price, they just couldn't compete with JD. And I hate that treadle pedal. I wouldn't buy any tractor with that monstrosity on it.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol

Attachments

• IMG_7797.jpeg
    IMG_7797.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s not bad at all for an 84 month loan… I mean if you look at it that way..

Exactly... It's like explaining to your wife that the $1100 gun you just bought (without her knowledge and that you really don't have the money for) was on sale for $1050 so you just saved $50 by buying it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom