Carry Flashlight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my carry light from Lowes. Led Lenser, imported from Germany by a company named Coast. $40 or so, focusable light, with spot to flood, I love it.

Same here. Takes 3 AAA batteries and lasts a long long time. I'm into my second one in three years, but I use them a lot, daily at work. $40 at Lowes, Home Depot, and occasionally at the Wally Mart.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not just trying to sell lights here, But the EDi lights I have done the group buy on are brighter than any surefire or fenix I have ever had. (granted I have not had them all) Anyways they are rechargeable so batteries are not a big deal since they will last you a couple of years at least. And the T16 is also waterproof I threw one in the sink for over 2 minutes just to see.

you can see the group buy thread here.

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?116740-(NEW)-EDI-Weaponlight-group-buy-Tailcap-switch-model

whatever!.......you should be trying to sell them. So far I'm impressed....I like it ALOT more than my my streamlight stinger....I understand the stinger is not an everyday carry for most.....just my opinion.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just started using the Surefire E1B Backup and it has become my favorite light of all time.

I thought about one of those, but opted for a "gently used" Surefire L2 "Digital Lumamax" instead. I like the extended length of the L2's body - it fills my meathooks better than the single cell E1B. How many lumens is that little guy anyways? 5 and 100?

Plus, I like the dual output of the L2. I realize the E1B also has the dual output, but they are just the opposite. With the E1B, you get bright light first and low beam with two bumps. With the L2, you get 15 lumens when you gently push the button and the full 100 lumens when you press a little harder.

Oh and BTW...I recently sold those two Streamlights and went back to my beloved Surefires. Call me a brand loyalist...or junkie. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom