Carry gun poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one for Memorial Weeekend?

• Glock 36

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Full size 1911

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Glock 23

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Sig P938

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing wrong with a k frame. I've had two in the past, a 2.5" 19 and a nickel plated 4". For whatever reason I no longer have either, but have a 4" 686 that has been known to get slapped on every now and then.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing wrong with a k frame. I've had two in the past, a 2.5" 19 and a nickel plated 4". For whatever reason I no longer have either, but have a 4" 686 that has been known to get slapped on every now and then.
The K-frame is what I'm currently carrying. I also carry another gem on occasion as well. Model 681 L-frame. Similar to the Model 686 you mentioned but with fixed sights. Here is a picture of one that I got off of the web. Mine is very similar except that mine has a different type of lanyard loop and sports Tyler T-grips.
www.imfdb.org_images_f_f8_Sw681.jpg

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After owning a piece of junk Jennings 380acp for over 24 years (which we finally scrapped after close inspection it was coming apart due to poor design & alloy) & shooting our a used Kel-Tec PF9 9mm new Sig 238 in 380acp, Shield 9mm, Walther PPS 9mm, and surplus Polish PA63 in 9x18 mak (sights are for younger crowd so its my sons now) I was underwhelmed for many reasons so my incredible wife got me a new CAA Witness Carry Poly Compact by Tanflugio in 10mm and I am hoplessly addicted. Tons of range plenty of power and recoil is manageable, projectiles are cheap & plentyful thanks to the many year foolish affair of LEO with 40short & weak. Only prob is for one to take advantage of anywhere near it's full potential you must reload. The Tanflugio is even my new deer hunting gun we are so impressed with it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom