Carry in Oklahoma County parking garage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have recently started working in downtown OKC and just realized today that my parking garage may fall under the prohibited areas in the SDA. The parking garage is the "Metro Parking" garage between RS Kerr and Dean Mcgee. As far as I know it is owned/run by the county. The office staff wear shirts with "Oklahoma County" printed/embroidered on them.

I am not concerned about the garage itself as parking areas are clearly allowed per the SDA. I am concerned about the elevators though. The elevators that I use are part of the garage and open directly to the garage. The elevators on the other side of the building that I don't use let out into a lobby of the parking garage office. Also of concern is now that the weather is getting cold I will want to use the Underground/Conncourse and the best place to enter is via the lobby mentioned above.

I also started worrying about the Underground/Conncourse as I thought it might be city owned, but after a little research I suspect it is privately owned/managed. These gray areas where I have to be concerned who "owns" the property are silly.

Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom