Cashion: 65yr old woman becomes aggressive toward officer---refused to sign ticket and was tased

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would imagine if she didn't give him any crap. She gets it fixed goes to court shows them the receipt and its dropped for costs of a few bucks. I have no remorse for her. Her attitude escalated and once she challenged his authority by not obeying commands it was all on her. When you are given an order right or wrong you obey it. Then have your day in court. That officer was more than respectful imo.

Ask my son why his tablet is sitting on my desk powered down. He didn't agree with my request to be quiet and walk away. If that was one of my kids that pulled that B.S that she did. I would have them getting tazed on our Christmas cards this year.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cashion of released pictures of her vehicle and the broken taillight. Not sure how she figured this was ok. Lol
0af6208190f180700ac92f79483dc183.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am wondering what good a stinger with no ball on it is?

A lil red tail tight tape and it will be good as new, oh and one of them fullsize car bandaids.

I am guessing she felt like the truck looked after she got tazed.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cashion of released pictures of her vehicle and the broken taillight. Not sure how she figured this was ok. Lol
0af6208190f180700ac92f79483dc183.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wow that says a lot. I didn't realize how much damage. Tail lights cost (avg. $185 & up) Not sure on yr either. Gonna need a body shop.LOL... I just thought it was a single cracked light at first.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom