CCI and Federal Auto Match .06 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
They just added a 500 round brick of the CCI standard velocity to the avail list. Brings it to 1325 rounds for 89.46 shipped. Slightly higher, but still technically .06 a round shipped. I guess the CCI is the same as their green tag ammo.

Birdhunter, I agree that academy and Walmart has some if you have the time to drive to the stores and hope to get any. I just don't have the time or patience to buy a few 50 round boxes or a hundred round sleeve at a time to save .01 a round. The 12.00 isn't bad on this deal as it's spread out on the 3 bricks and the lack of tax helps lower that as well.

Just a few weeks ago guys were saying Dicks had the Remington golden bullets for around 23 or 24 bucks and after you add tax, that is almost .06 a round for ammo most shooters don't care for.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is exactly how I feel. I'll pay 6c all day for it to be delivered to my door. Thanks for the link!

They just added a 500 round brick of the CCI standard velocity to the avail list. Brings it to 1325 rounds for 89.46 shipped. Slightly higher, but still technically .06 a round shipped. I guess the CCI is the same as their green tag ammo.

Birdhunter, I agree that academy and Walmart has some if you have the time to drive to the stores and hope to get any. I just don't have the time or patience to buy a few 50 round boxes or a hundred round sleeve at a time to save .01 a round. The 12.00 isn't bad on this deal as it's spread out on the 3 bricks and the lack of tax helps lower that as well.

Just a few weeks ago guys were saying Dicks had the Remington golden bullets for around 23 or 24 bucks and after you add tax, that is almost .06 a round for ammo most shooters don't care for.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Your right on that one! I forgot about the tax, they still have federal automatch 325 packs in!

Sundance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks lurker put my order in yesterday! It will be nice to do some plinking again. I paid more for the last batch I bought. Tired of going to the local Wally World and them never having anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom