CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doctors have been pleading through congressional hearings for FDA permissions to treat this with a few different drugs. They won't allow it. Maybe politicians see this as an opportunity to save on future social security.
Killing off pensioners is what the Blue State Governors tried. If there wasn't an uproar Coumo would have emptied the nursing homes.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doctors have been pleading through congressional hearings for FDA permissions to treat this with a few different drugs. They won't allow it. Maybe politicians see this as an opportunity to save on future social security.

This sounds like a job for drug dealers. Finally they may have worth in society and it is an opportunity score big.

This is a flip of a coin. On the obverse it is a chance to serve humanity and make a profit, and on the reverse it can have jail time as a consequence.

Woody

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I are doing fine, in spite of traveling through and working in several states this year. Worked in three states (not counting Oklahoma) and traveled through about 6 or 7 others. We've been taking two Vitamin C pills a day and one of Vitamin D3, although I've only been on D3 for about a month. For the most part, we don't even really get colds, and I don't remember when was the last time either of us had the flu, so those may be helping quite a bit.

As for Hydroxychloroquine (sp), wasn't there an earlier reference to tonic water or something having Quinine in it? I'm not sure if that would be a good preventative, although they have said that the Hydroxychloroquine and zinc would work to combat the coronavirus.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey look, I know the roni is real and can be bad, but this crap is way overblown by the govt and media. The CDC has already admitted to padding the figures.

My father in law called last night to talk to my wife about canceling our Christmas get together this weekend due to the roni. Several of my inlaw’s friends have it right now and aren’t doing well, BUT every single one of them has one or more of the “comorbidities” that make it worse.
My wife and I have no problem with canceling if will make her parents feel better about the situation, but as of now, we’re still getting together.

The way I look at all of this is that those with “comorbidities” need to stay in and take precautions but let the rest of us move on with life.:anyone:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This goes against my better judgement, but I have to reply to false information. The following is a false statement >>
“this fortunately is true for most hospitals today. use of life saving treatments like HCQ/zinc/Vit D3 are NOT used”
This comes from my experience in icu every day. I wish it was possible to take you guys on a tour & see the patients & review the charts so you can see for yourself what is really happening.

I wish above is 100% true and I'm completely wrong about hospital's not using all available antivirals for C19 treatment. if so this change was long over due.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
YFHFbBC3.png

Latest posts