CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My uncle died from double pneumonia caused by covid. Well, that and the inability to get enough oxygen to his organs, rona caused failure of those, and then he went septic from the dead organ tissues. 62 years old, 21 days from healthy man to dead. Totally a hoax.

no one is saying c19 is not real .. what's covered ad nauseam in this thread is the response to C19.
HCQ or another antiviral if given early on, odds are would have SHUT down C19 replication. ALL antivirals has to be given for it to work. tamiflu works the same way.

countless people have died due to prevention of the cheapest/best treatment are prohibited. this fortunately is true for most hospitals today. use of life saving treatments like HCQ/zinc/Vit D3 are NOT used. instead someone sick with C19 is sent home to get worst. sorry once your lungs are loaded with C19virus .. your odds of survival plummets!!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no one is saying c19 is not real .. what's covered ad nauseam in this thread is the response to C19.
HCQ or another antiviral if given early on, odds are would have SHUT down C19 replication. ALL antivirals has to be given for it to work. tamiflu works the same way.

countless people have died due to prevention of the cheapest/best treatment are prohibited. this fortunately is true for most hospitals today. use of life saving treatments like HCQ/zinc/Vit D3 are NOT used. instead someone sick with C19 is sent home to get worst. sorry once your lungs are loaded with C19virus .. your odds of survival plummets!!!!
That's kind of what I'm gathering. If you test positive for the virus, your just told to stay home until your ready to die and then go to the hospital to do that. No medications are prescribed on a positive test which is extremely odd to me.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's kind of what I'm gathering. If you test positive for the virus, your just told to stay home until your ready to die and then go to the hospital to do that. No medications are prescribed on a positive test which is extremely odd to me.

above is the saddest part of C19 .. a major chunk of people that do come down with C19 are sent home without treatment. ALL anitvirals has to be given early for it to work. sorry if left unchecked, C19 goes on a rampage, once C19 loads your lungs up with fluids ... sorry your odds recovery nose dives! ventilator or not ..

AMA killed hundreds of thousands of people by banning HCQ as COVID treatment
https://lenbilen.com/2020/12/14/ame...n-of-hydroxychloroquine-to-covid-19-patients/

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
above is the saddest part of C19 .. a major chunk of people that do come down with C19 are sent home without treatment. ALL anitvirals has to be given early for it to work. sorry if left unchecked, C19 goes on a rampage, once C19 loads your lungs up with fluids ... sorry your odds recovery nose dives! ventilator or not ..
What?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the way I understand it.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No argument there. More or less, my argument is that the thread is slighted. The idea that "if you happen to have covid and die, you didn't die from covid" is and isn't correct. Schrödingers virus.

Look at HIV/AIDS. People don't die from HIV/AIDS. They often die from infections their body can't fight off because of the HIV/AIDS. "Complicatioms due to HIV/AIDS"

Same goes for cancer, and I can't think of a single person that hasn't been affected by cancer whether it be self, family, or friend. Cancer doesn't kill you, the complications/infections do because the cancer compromises the immune response right?

To say a person with covid that died from "unrelated" pneumonia is ignorance. Sure, pneumonia technically killed them, but had it not been for the rona, they may have survived.

People are sent home after confirming covid diagnosis. With a 91-99.7% survival rate throughout the age groups, it's the right call. No need to hospitalize until it's needed. They do being patients in for treatments until they both need a bed and have an open bed. Then there's people like my uncle. He refused to be admitted to the hospital for a week because if he were to die, he'd rather die at home with his family. Hard to say if that played a part in his demise.

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Doctors have been pleading through congressional hearings for FDA permissions to treat this with a few different drugs. They won't allow it. Maybe politicians see this as an opportunity to save on future social security.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doctors have been pleading through congressional hearings for FDA permissions to treat this with a few different drugs. They won't allow it. Maybe politicians see this as an opportunity to save on future social security.
I don't know if it's SS I think it more political because Trump took Hydroxychloroquine or however it's spelled. The lame stream liberal media kept saying it will kill you or make you blind even though millions of people all over the world take it to ward off malaria and other ailments with zero side effects every day.
IMHO the left wing media are responsible for a majority of these deaths because they have raised such a tiff about drugs that could help the population because Trump took them and defeating Trump was a priority above the lives of Americans.
The media knows Trump is coming back in the next election and they keep advancing these lies and Americans keep dying.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This goes against my better judgement, but I have to reply to false information. The following is a false statement >>
“this fortunately is true for most hospitals today. use of life saving treatments like HCQ/zinc/Vit D3 are NOT used”
This comes from my experience in icu every day. I wish it was possible to take you guys on a tour & see the patients & review the charts so you can see for yourself what is really happening.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They had to keep covid going long enough for Joe to be able to save us from it.
I'm surprised the dems allowed a vaccine to be done before the innauguration
I think it's more that big pharma wants the vaccine to be the cure. Money, money, money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom