CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you give a million people the vaccine and four people develop Bell's Palsy, what does that mean?

four volunteers that developed Bell's Palsy came out trials that likely were thousands in size, not millions.
4 out of say 5,000 people in vaccine trials or even say 10,000 are NOT odds I'd go with.

now your opinion and your body could think otherwise and that's OK. this new vaccine should NOT be forced on the some 65% of folks that don't want nothing to do with new vaccines.

personally think that if new vaccine can calm down those freaked out by C19 regardless of actual science. great go for it! just don't force it on those that don't want it.

hint: the young family seen at grocery store with two masks layered and clear face shield. when science says this young family due to ages are 99.9+ % likely to survive C19.

Last edited:

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMGA1573_1.jpg

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
please provide actual evidence of what you stated.
I've not seen any evidence of new vaccines passing 5 year safety trials.
then factor question of "vaccine" that modifies your DNA .. are they even vaccines?

please note claims that C19 vaccines has not passed a 5 year safety trial came from a long list of medical professionals, not me. sauce in 30 min video above with loads of doctors from USA, UK and EU.

now please do provide your actual evidence of what you claim? waiting ...
please provide actual evidence of what you stated.
I've not seen any evidence of new vaccines passing 5 year safety trials.
then factor question of "vaccine" that modifies your DNA .. are they even vaccines?

please note claims that C19 vaccines has not passed a 5 year safety trial came from a long list of medical professionals, not me. sauce in 30 min video above with loads of doctors from USA, UK and EU.

now please do provide your actual evidence of what you claim? waiting ...

The FDA has no predetermined timeline for vaccine development. I assumed it was self-evident that the vaccine was approved in less than 5 yrs because of the FDA expedited approval, so I didn’t think I had to explain that part-apparently not. My response was to it is deemed unsafe because of this & recipients were guinea pigs-which is absurd. The vaccine is backed by solid science & evidence based medicine.
Also, it doesn’t alter your DNA & it doesn’t implant a microchip.

“sauce in 30 min video above with loads of doctors from USA, UK and EU.” >>?? I don’t know what this means, but I don’t research conspiracy theory websites.
Again, if you don’t want the vaccine, don’t take it. But, posting crazy conspiracy stuff online only hurts your credibility. It’s also tedious to reply to dumb questions when I’d rather be talking about guns.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are the rates for Bell's palsy as discussed above. No apparent increased likelihood of getting it because you are vaccinated ...just appears to be the normal incidence rate.

December 17, 2020 -- The FDA issued a staff report on Tuesday that recommends monitoring people who take the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for potential cases of Bell’s palsy, or facial paralysis.

The condition isn’t considered a side effect of the vaccines, the staff wrote, but they plan to track the data on vaccine recipients to spot any potential cases.

The report said 4 of 30,000 participants in the Moderna clinical trial had Bell’s palsy, including 3 participants who received the vaccine instead of the placebo. Similarly, 4 out of 43,000 participants in the Pfizer clinical trial had Bell’s palsy, and all 4 received the vaccine.

The paralysis occurred between 22 days and 32 days after the shot, the FDA staff said. Two of the Bell’s palsy cases in the Moderna trial have resolved. The staff has endorsed both of the COVID-19 vaccines and said there’s not enough data to show whether the cases were tied directly to the vaccines, according to CNBC.

“There were no other notable patterns or numerical imbalances between treatment groups for specific categories of adverse events, including other neurologic, neuro-inflammatory, and thrombotic events, that would suggest a causal relationship to the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine,” the staff wrote.

Importantly, the rate of Bell’s palsy in the clinical trials is lower than the overall rate in the general population, they wrote. About 35 per 100,000 people get Bell’s palsy in the U.S. each year, according to the National Organization for Rare Disorders, and about 40,000 Americans are diagnosed annually.

The exact cause of the condition isn’t known, but it’s typically associated with a viral infection, immune disorder or inflammation in the nerve that controls facial muscles, NORD said.

“It’s a relatively benign condition,” Anthony Geraci, MD, the director of neuromuscular medicine at Northwell Health in New York, told USA Today.

Geraci sees at least two patients per month with Bell’s palsy, and they tend to recover in several weeks, he said. Severe or permanent conditions are extremely rare, he added, and encouraged people to not let the report prevent them from getting a COVID-19 vaccine.

“It’s a cautionary tale that should not mitigate the larger good that both individuals and society are going to derive from all of these vaccines,” he said.

The CDC said last week that it would monitor vaccine recipients for Bell’s palsy but said the COVID-19 vaccines don’t appear to cause the condition, according to CNBC. The FDA will also track data on facial paralysis cases as vaccines are administered to patients.

“Our working hypothesis is this just was an imbalance in background rates like we’ve seen in other trials, but we’ll make sure that we’re going to actually query for that just to bring that question to close,” Peter Marks, MD, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said in an interview with JAMA on Monday.

Some anti-vaccination groups have used the Bell’s palsy cases to question the safety of the vaccines, Reuters reported. But the FDA and CDC, as well as independent experts, have all said there is no reason to be alarmed by the handful of cases
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covi...ents-should-be-monitored-for-facial-paralysis

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The FDA has no predetermined timeline for vaccine development. I assumed it was self-evident that the vaccine was approved in less than 5 yrs because of the FDA expedited approval, so I didn’t think I had to explain that part-apparently not. My response was to it is deemed unsafe because of this & recipients were guinea pigs-which is absurd. The vaccine is backed by solid science & evidence based medicine.
Also, it doesn’t alter your DNA & it doesn’t implant a microchip.

“sauce in 30 min video above with loads of doctors from USA, UK and EU.” >>?? I don’t know what this means, but I don’t research conspiracy theory websites.
Again, if you don’t want the vaccine, don’t take it. But, posting crazy conspiracy stuff online only hurts your credibility. It’s also tedious to reply to dumb questions when I’d rather be talking about guns.

sooo no actual evidence for what you claimed earlier ...
sorry no actual evidence = BS

video of loads and loads of doctors claiming vaccine is unsafe and has not gone through what they claimed to be normal 5 year testing period. that many doctors making essentially same claim sure adds credibility.

vs you have NOT provided any actual evidence of what you claim.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom