CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Facebook’s ZUCK ADMITS in new Project Veritas VIDEO that COVID vaccines CAUSE SIDE EFFECTS and alter people’s DNA / RNA…see the video here: https://www.projectveritas.com/news...akes-anti-vax-stance-in-violation-of-his-own/

The “PlanDemic”….BILL GATES AND DOCTOR ANTHONY FAUCI ----- VIRUS COVID -19 --- AND VACCINES ( TOP SECRETS DEALS ) https://www.warroomforum.com/thread...covid-19-and-vaccines-top-secrets-deals.3133/

PCR test swabs MAY CONTAIN “star-shaped microdevices” that are SECRETLY VACCINATING THE “VACCINE HESITANT”… If PCR testing swabs CONTAIN THIS HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY, which is possible, then people who think they are merely getting “tested” for Chinese germs COULD ALSO BE GETTING VACCINATED FOR THEM WITHOUT PERMISSION…. Does Fauci KNOW about hidden vaccines in PCR testing swabs?... https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-02-01-swab-tests-microdevices-secretly-vaccinating-hesitant.html#

MANDATORY Vaccines EXPLAINED and THE CONSEQUENCES – 14 min. video – UH OH!!! https://rumble.com/vbr240-mandatory-vaccine.html

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Asking for help: Wife is looking into getting Covid vaccine so she can have restrictions lifted. I'm against it. Trying to do research on side effects...

Backstory: We are a young couple in our early 30s with one child, looking to have another within the next year or so. We have avoided the vaccine (despite qualifying for it) since we are young and healthy. I am also worried about possible infertility or other side effects, so we passed early on.

But with recent announcements regarding the lifting of restrictions (masking at work, distancing, etc.) for those who get the vaccine, my wife is showing more interest in the idea. She is researching if the vaccines are safe, and I am worried that if she gets it, we won't be able to have any more kids, or we will increase our risk of miscarriages in the future.

So, I'm asking for help:

• What are your thoughts on the safety of the vaccines?
  • What sort of articles, posts, or evidence do you have that either support/go against the vaccines?
  • Are some vaccines safer than others?
Much appreciated.

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

●”If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?”

Government: “NO”

●”If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

●”If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?”

Government: “Maybe. We don’t know exactly, but probably not.”

●”If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right?”

Government: “NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.”

●”If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?”

Government: “No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.”

● “If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?”

● “If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?”

● “So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated?”

Government: “Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.”

●”Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or kill me?”

●”If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?”

Government: “To protect others.”

●”So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?”

● “If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?”

Government: “NO – the government and vaccine manufacturer’s have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug”

So to summarize, the Covid19 “vaccine”…

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns!!!

NOTICE: By authority of the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation, I do hereby exercise my right to refuse to submit to or to administer the COVID-19 vaccine.

The United States Government has prosecuted, convicted and executed Medical Doctors who have violated the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation.

Aiders and abettors of Nuremberg Crimes are equally guilty and have also been prosecuted, convicted, and executed.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this bears repeating ..

Bombshell: Moderna Chief Medical Officer Admits MRNA Alters DNA
March 12, 2021
https://archive.is/AI1er

2337818dbac9263a7e556d244dbc7d9e28e38055.jpg

While many in the media, Dr. Anthony Fauci and his merry band of chronic liars, and “fact checkers” have declared this claim as false, a video of a TEDx Beacon Street talk by Tal Zaks, chief medical officer of Moderna, Inc., one pharmaceutical company manufacturer of the experimental mRNA technology injection, confirms mRNA injection for COVID-19 can change your genetic code or DNA. This TEDx Beacon Street talk occurred in 2017. H/T to YouTube channel Silview Media Backup Channel.

Out of the words of Tal Zaks of Moderna, mRNA can alter the human genome. Whether by design or “unintended consequences”, this technology is being used to do just that. He calls this “information therapy”; although, some would call it “mad science”. In attempts to “rewrite” genetic code to correct defects, studies have shown there were “cascading failures”. In other words, changing one “defective gene” in one genome caused other genes to “fail” or cause problems. And, it was not just one subsequent gene becoming defective, but many. This is more than likely why there are over 400 adverse events surrounding the experimental mRNA injection.
So, the next time someone claims these “vaccines” do not alter the human genome or DNA, you can refer that individual to Tal Zaks of Moderna, Inc. who claims otherwise. Dr. Fauci should be eating some four and twenty blackbird (crow) pie.

Preclinical and Clinical Demonstration of Immunogenicity by mRNA Vaccines against H10N8 and H7N9 Influenza Viruses
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5475249/

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I took the Modurna shots in Tx in February. Zero major issues. My arm was sore for a few days after shot one. Wife's arm with zero issues.
Second shot, sore arm for one day. Nothing after. d
Pretty sure we had the covid in January. Zero health issues other than losing the sense of smell for both of us that has not came back for me, and a little for the wife.
Watching the news feeds, the folks that died or had major issues are saying the shots were not the issue. It was other problems.
After 20 million or so rounds of shots, one or two issues shouldn't be an issue to anybody.
Get the shot man, your going to be safer getting it than walking across the street.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I took the Modurna shots in Tx in February. Zero major issues. My arm was sore for a few days after shot one. Wife's arm with zero issues.
Second shot, sore arm for one day. Nothing after. d
Pretty sure we had the covid in January. Zero health issues other than losing the sense of smell for both of us that has not came back for me, and a little for the wife.
Watching the news feeds, the folks that died or had major issues are saying the shots were not the issue. It was other problems.
After 20 million or so rounds of shots, one or two issues shouldn't be an issue to anybody.
Get the shot man, your going to be safer getting it than walking across the street.

the immediate side effects if any are not the issue. as most of the time side effects will show up within 60 days. at issue is NO one in the world knows what long term side effects will be with only 60 days of testing data before emergency authorization was granted. it's impossible for any drug under a year old to pass stage three trials and why none of the three experimental "vaccines" being administered under emergency authorization are approved by FDA.

never mind 50k+ folks have died shortly after taking experimental mRNA "vaccine" jab. including a slew of healthy young healthcare professionals with no health issues. most are older folks so it's impossible to tell if mRNA jab was responsible.

Huge Compilation of Injuries and Deaths from CV Vaccines:
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2021/03...after-v/copy-of-reports-of-injury-after-v.pdf

covid response has been hugely overblown. folks over age 70 have a 99.5% survival rate without treatment. the factor how easily covid are treated with HCQ/zinc, but that treatment has to be started early to be effective. the big news in covid treatment is ivermectin/zinc/doxy, which shuts down covid and are still effective down to 50% O2 levels. then add vitamin D3 and/or quercetin/zinc ... loads of ways to prevent/treat covid infection.

so if one does nothing .. even for folks age 70 and over have a 99.5% survival rates.
VS unknown long term risks for incomplete tested experimental mRNA "vaccine" jab.

now lets cover known risks for experimental mRNA jabs. Dr. Bossche who formerly worked for Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation and headed up other major vaccine developers. Dr. Bossche claims mRNA jabs which are prophylactic and the wrong type of vaccine to be giving out during a pandemic. these mRNA jabs are performing exactly as designed. which is to generate antibodies which improves bodies reaction to corona viruses. viruses to survive has to replicate. prophylactic "vaccines" act as incubators for viruses strains that are able to infect earlier. according to Dr. Bossche what's happening is antibodies produced by mRNA "vaccines" are overiding our bodies natural defense system. so when body are exposed to the next corona virus in the wild .. those corona virus have an undefended path way into our body.

more scary info .. mRNA are normally extremely fragile and unstable. mRNA used in jabs are thermal-stable and some scientist think they may survive permanently in humans. mRNA's role is to the trigger bodies defenses. then RNA'ases destroys mRNA cleaning up afterwards. thermal-stabilized mRNA has NO shut off mechanisms. so if thermal-stable mRNA sets off a cytocline storm. there will be nothing to stop it .. killing the recipient.

to make mRNA thermal stable, what scientist have done is surround mRNA with lipids and suspend in poly ethlene glycol or PEG. which has known side effects that most folks are experiencing for a few days. some have worst reactions, including lost of limb control, etc. etc. up to dying. again .. it's the unknown long term side effects that will not show up until next flu season 6-8 months+ when next batch of corona viruses will hit.

some top virology experts are predicting millions will die. I sure hope they are wrong!!!

The Implications of Mass Vaccination during a Pandemic w/ Geert Vanden Bossche

bit.ly/3q89hWZ

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom