CDC admits death toll is inflated! Of 161,392 deaths ONLY 6% / 9,683 ARE DIRECTLY CAUSED BY COVID.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I predict millions will not die.

sure hope you are right and those scientists are wrong!
sorry for being the bearer of bad news ..
all I'm doing is reporting factual news on where the latest science are pointing to.

for some good news .. Dr. Judy Mikovits in an interview mentioned use of certain compounds for folks who have already got the jab. I've got to do some more digging .. this was well before Dr. Bossche did his press release a few days ago. bio here: Monday at 7:22 PM#680

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sure hope you are right and those scientists are wrong!
sorry for being the bearer of bad news ..
all I'm doing is reporting factual news on where the latest science are pointing to.

for some good news .. Dr. Judy Mikovits in an interview mentioned use of certain compounds for folks who have already got the jab. I've got to do some more digging .. this was well before Dr. Bossche did his press release a few days ago. bio here: Monday at 7:22 PM#680
I haven't looked up the credentials of the people reporting, but I will.
I always look at both sides of "science". They never agree.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't looked up the credentials of the people reporting, but I will.
I always look at both sides of "science". They never agree.

please do look up credentials of Dr. Bossche .. impeccable background. he's actually a vaccine designer and totally pro-vaccine. for him to make these claims destroys his entire career. Dr. Bossche claims a moral obligation to warn the world.

again .. sure hope Dr. Bossche is wrong!!
bio here: Monday at 7:22 PM#680

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He exposed fruit tested positive for COVID19

"Hey, we tested a goat and some fruit and they came back as COVID-positive according to these WHO testing kits. I'm starting to suspect these test results are false."
"OMG SCIENCE-DENIER! TRUST THE SCIENCE!"

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/t...rn-vaccines-dead-after-missing-for-two-weeks/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-suspicion-goat-pawpaw-positive-a9501291.html
9gNNH3ql.jpeg

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The entertainment never stops. It’s like the gift that keeps on giving. Microchips, change your dna, millions die. Lol. Where was this guy when I was selling used cars?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Immunological memory to SARS-CoV-2 assessed for up to 8 months after infection
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6529/eabf4063.full

Immunological memory is the basis for durable protective immunity after infections or vaccinations. Duration of immunological memory after severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection and COVID-19 is unclear. Immunological memory can consist of memory B cells, antibodies, memory CD4+ T cells, and/or memory CD8+ T cells. Knowledge of the kinetics and interrelationships among those four types of memory in humans is limited. Understanding immune memory to SARS-CoV-2 has implications for understanding protective immunity against COVID-19 and assessing the likely future course of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom